Friday, December 10, 2010

Punk Rock Flea Market- Holidays 2010

 Oh my. Don't I ever learn my lesson? It's time for the Punk Rock Flea Market again, and I'll be there slinging the goodies as usual. This time, I'm not gonna let it send me over the edge.

Last year's holiday market fell in the middle of a record breaking blizzard that dropped 135 feet of snow on Philly (FACT). The summer edition early this year was smack in the middle of a nasty, gross, 10-shower-a-day heat wave. For this Saturday there's no snow in the forecast and the temps look like they'll be in the 40's. It should be the perfect day to come out and finish up your holiday shopping. And snack on some tasty treats.
I'm sharing a table with some of my favorite gals, who happen to own some of my favorite businesses: Amanda from The Fanciful Fox and Marina from Better Butter. It's going to be a trifecta of awesome. You'll want to find us. Marina's got that delicious peanut butter, now in adorable variety packs. Amanda will be bringing her amazing soap, and whatever else she can fit in the car. There might be some hand-knit items. There might be some books and clothes and other random bullshit. And what will I have? I'm so glad you asked!
Chocolate Chip cookie sandwiches.
Oatmeal Cream Pies.
Lots of whoopie pies (Pumpkin, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Gingerbread with an eggnog filling).
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies. And if you're really lucky, some Pumpkin roll.
Make the flea market a part of your day on Saturday. It's always a treat, and you're sure to check some people off your list!

Punk Rock Flea Market- Holiday Edition
Saturday December 11, 2010
10 AM- 5PM
$3 Admission


at the Punk Rock Flea Market-Dome
461 N 9th St
Philadelphia PA19123

No comments:

Post a Comment