Thursday, December 16, 2010

Memory loss and Blondies

I've been a terrible blogger this month. I completely forgot to bring my camera to the Punk Rock Flea Market, and therefore have no pictures to show you. However, the day went really well. I sold out of almost everything, met some really great people, and had a fun day with Better Butter and the Fanciful Fox. But the best thing about the market? Throughout the day several people came to my table to buy a snack, tried it, and then came back later to buy some more! There were a lot of other bakers there selling goodies, so this meant a lot to me. Thanks to everyone who came by and bought a treat. I really appreciate it, and hope you enjoyed it!
I also went to a cookie review party at the beginning of this month, and forgot my camera. Thankfully other people had that one covered. To see pics from the party, go here.

I brought some of my famous Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pecan Blondies. Argue if you will about whether or not bars fall into the cookie category, but I live on the edge and brought them anyway. Barry, my fabulous blogger friend over at Foodrulez who hosted the party, posted the recipe last week. I don't normally give out recipes for things I think will be added to my product line, but I guess Christmas time has me feeling the spirit of giving. To get these into your belly, check out the recipe post on Barry's page here.

1 comment:

  1. Loving you like the pretty little sister i never had for your links to ma blog bubby!

    ReplyDelete