Thursday, July 22, 2010

Punk Rock Flea Market- Summer 2010

I know, I know. I've been slacking on pies in July. I haven't gotten that crust tutorial to you yet. (It's almost done! Really! There's just so much I want to share!) But I've been preoccupied. The Punk Rock Flea Market is this Sunday, and I've got a table.

Are you in Philly, or can you easily get to Philadelphia? Then you should definitely be there. Don't let the name fool you. It's more than just punk records and old ramones t-shirts (though you probably will find plenty of those). There's tons of vintage clothes and accessories, hand-made items, screen-prints, art, random old appliances and decorations, and all of that regular flea market fair.

R5 has a bigger location this year, so it's going to be huge. There's over 250 tables. You won't find any grandmas selling ceramic nicknacks, but you will find cute girls peddling delcious treats. Like me. This is why you should come. I'll have things like this:
and this:
and this:
and some of these:
definitely these:
and maybe, if you're lucky, some of these:
And a couple of other things I don't have pictures of. It's probably going to be ridiculously hot there, so I had to ditch cupcakes, peanut butter cups, things dipped in chocolate, and any other baked good I figured would be too delicate. But I'll still have some pretty delicious stuff for you to choose from!

So seriously guys, no excuses. This is the best flea market in Philly. It's worth the trip. And when you're weary from looking at all that stuff, come find me. I'll have a donut waiting for you.

Punk Rock Flea Market- Summer Edition
Sunday July 25 10am-5pm
At the Punk Rock Flea Market Dome (461 N 9th St- Right across from Starlight Ballroom)
Just south of the intersection of 9th and Spring Garden
All Ages to Enter/ 250+ Vendors/ Re-entry all day long!
$3 Admission Donation

No comments:

Post a Comment